Sorry, this job has expired.
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
The driver-customer relationship is paramount to the success of our customers' business and ours. McLane driver teammates take this responsibility very seriously and develop a long, loyal relationship with McLane and our customers. Our driver teammates have guts, grit and a go-getter attitude and we're looking for more of it. Bring yours and roll with us.
We are currently seeking route delivery drivers.
We offer a highly competitive salary & benefits. First-year drivers average $65,000, and we’re offering a limited-time $1,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers. You’ll start receiving benefits on day one if you’re qualified!
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum driving experience of 2 years or 50,000 miles tractor-trailer experience.
• Previous food or beverage delivery experience preferred.
• Must possess a Class A CDL.
• No more than 2 accidents or moving violations in the past 3 years.
• No alcohol-related driving offenses in the past 5 years.
• All candidates must pass an extensive criminal background check, DOT physical, drug screen and physical capabilities testing.
• Ability to routinely lift up to 50 lbs.
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
• Must have ability to work holidays, weekends, and nights (including overnight routes)
McLane Company, Inc. is one of the largest supply chain services leaders, providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions for convenience stores, mass merchants, drug stores and chain restaurants throughout the United States. McLane, through McLane Grocery and McLane Foodservice operates over 80 distribution centers across the U.S. and one of the nation's largest private fleets. The company buys, sells and delivers more than 50,000 different consumer products to nearly 110,000 locations across the U.S. In addition, McLane provides alcoholic beverage distribution through its wholly owned subsidiary, Empire Distributors, Inc. McLane is a wholly owned unit of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and employs more than 20,000 teammates.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.